Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa

Australia offers a set of points-based visas for skilled workers from around the world. These visas allow you to migrate to Australia and can give you permanent residency. One of the visas in this program is the Skilled Independent Visa, also known as Subclass 189.If you’re considering a move to Australia, a Skilled Independent Visa might be right for you. To get your free visa assessment, get in touch with Global-Migrate today.

The Skilled Independent Visa has some basic requirements, including an English language requirement and an age limit of 50 years old. To apply for the visa, you will need to submit an expression of interest, in which you provide information about your occupation.

Australia’s Skilled Occupation List includes details of the types of occupations that are eligible for the subclass 189 visa. Global-Migrate can help you determine if your occupation is included in the list. You will also need to have a skill assessment to determine if your skills within that occupation are suitable.

Although you will need to prove your ability, the Subclass 189 visa can be a great opportunity for you to live and work in Australia. To find out about the requirements for a particular occupation, and to find out how to maximize your chances of getting approved for this type of visa, call Global-Migrate’s MARA regulated advisirs.

Once your expression of interest is approved, you’ll be invited to apply for the Skilled Independent Visa. The visa can allow you, and a spouse, to travel freely to Australia for up to five years. If you are interested in applying for this visa, get in touch with us today.

With years of skilled migration experience, Global-Migrate’s consultants are able to help you find the best path for your migration. We offer a free initial assessment that can tell you whether you can qualify for a Subclass 189 visa, so call or email today.